| This article is undergoing major changes and construction over a period of time. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
Situated on the Tijuana River, the dam served as a major source of water and irrigation to the surrounding communities.
Sometime after the outbreak, the dam was taken over by Dante Esquivel and his men, who began distributing water to the survivors of Tijuana. After Dante and his men are killed by Daniel Salazar, control of the dam passes to Lola Guerrero, the former Chief Water Utility Officer. She continues to distribute water to the surrounding communities, but a lack of weapons at the dam and increased hostility from thirsty survivors cause tension between her and Daniel.
With the reluctant help of Victor Strand, the Proctors of El Bazar launch an attack on the dam, killing Lola, Efraín Morales, and several guards and janitors. Before their leader Proctor John can kill the remaining survivors, Nick Clark detonates several bricks of C4 that had been wired inside the dam before the attack, destroying the dam and allowing the waters of the Tijuana River to flow freely.
- Lola Guerrero (Former Leader and Chief Water Utility Officer)
- Dante Esquivel (Former Leader)
- Efraín Morales (Former Chief Water Distributor)
- J.C. (Former Chief Security Officer)
- Othón (Former Bodyguard)
- Everardo (Former Janitor)
- Pablito (Former Janitor)
- Troy Otto
- Bodyguard 1
- Bodyguard 2
- Several unnamed janitors and guards
- Daniel Salazar (Former Janitor and Chief Security Officer)
- Victor Strand
- Alicia Clark
- Qaletaqa Walker
- Madison Clark
- Nicholas Clark
- Dante Esquivel
- Troy Otto
- Efraín Morales
- Lola Guerrero
- Proctor Eleven
- Proctor Nine
- Proctor Nineteen
- 1 unnamed man
- 1 unnamed Gonzalez Dam bodyguard
- Several unnamed prisoners (Confirmed Fate)
- Several unnamed security guards
- Several unnamed workers
- Several unnamed Proctors
- "Another Day in the Diamond" (Archive Footage)
- ↑ Hannam, Laura (23 May 2017) "Fear the Walking Dead season 3: Meet the cast and characters", BT, Retrieved on 28 May 2017
- This dam is a working dam in real life, Abelardo L. Rodríguez Dam, which was named after the 43rd president of Mexico.
- The location can be found here.