- "What about our patients?"
- —Hodges to Dr. Exner regarding her order to evacuate
Hodges is a nurse living in the Los Angeles area.
Nurse Hodges is a one of Dr. Exner's assistants, taking care of the sick and wounded at a field hospital set up by the government. She, along with Dr. Exner and Liza Ortiz, tends to Shih, a wounded soldier who suffered a collapsed lung.
Nurse Hodges was among those tending to the wounded in the medical ward of the National Guard base. She was overjoyed to hear Dr. Exner announce that a helicopter was dispatched to evacuate the entire ward. However, once the base was compromised by zombies and the evacuation was cancelled, Nurse Hodges was told to flee to the trucks loading up on personnel and supplies before they left. Ultimately, Nurse Hodges' fate is left unknown, as it is unclear if she escaped in time or was killed by zombies.
- Possibly numerous counts of unnamed patients (Out of Mercy, Before Reanimation)
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people
- Hodges is credited as Nurse Hodges in all of her appearances.