|The following episode recently aired on AMC Premiere. However, users are not allowed to add any information about the characters or events taking place in the episode until it officially airs on AMC. For further information, check out our spoiler policy.|
|This article is about the TV Series episode. You may be looking for the Overkill episode.|
"Home Sweet Home" is the upcoming seventeenth episode of the tenth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It is the one-hundred and forty-eighth episode of the series overall. It will premiere on February 28, 2021. It was written by Corey Reed & Kevin Deiboldt and directed by David Boyd.
Maggie has returned, to the dismay of Negan. The trials she endured since leaving has made her harder in order for her and her son to survive. When her past catches up to her, Daryl and Maggie unexpectedly fight an unseen and unknown threat.
- Okea Eme-Akwari as Elijah
- Brianna Butler as Maya
- Kien Michael Spiller as Hershel Rhee
- Mandi Christine Kerr as Barbara
- David Atkinson as Gus
- Haley Leary as Ainsley
- Mike Whinnet as The Attacker
- First appearance of Cole.
- First appearance of Maya.
- First appearance of Gus.
- First appearance of Ainsley.
- First appearance of the Reapers.
- Last appearance of the Hilltop Colony.
- This episode was made available for streaming to subscribers of AMC Premiere on February 21, 2021.
- As of this episode, Ryan Hurst (Beta) has been removed from the opening credits.
- Mike Whinnet, who portrayed the Attacker, also portrayed an unnamed Savior in Season 7. His character was not seen killed off in the All Out War up until the end of Season 8, suggesting his character may have survived and over time joined the Reapers.