Imani is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Imani's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she practices voodoo.
When the dead rose, Imani wasn't afraid at first. As a life-long practitioner of Vodoun, she didn't fear them, she respected them. Being alone for so long in the apocalypse made her start talking to them.
Roadmap - Imani's Story
Imani is first seen with another survivor while being chased by Mama's men, who wants to use know more about her "voodoo powers" and to learn if it can be useful for them. While they try to reach Imani's hideout, Mama's men ambush them.
Imani refuses to follow them even if threatened and decides to leave the city, after saying goodbye to the fellow survivor.
Imani is last seen while entering a building full of zombies, where she seems to be comfortable with. She even speaks to them.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Legend
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: S-Class (6 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All Alert and Strong teammates get +50% Defense and gain +30% Bonus HP at the beginning of each wave.
- Adrenaline Rush: Death Ritual (Deal 500% Damage to up to 5 enemies. Remove Focus from up to 2 enemies. Up to 2 teammates recover from all penalties)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims that Imani has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed survivors
- Imani’s collectibles are Imani Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Imani Cards will be required for 5 Star Ascendable Imani.