|This article is about the Fear character. You may be looking for the World Beyond character.|
Isaac is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. He was a member of the Pioneers until both him and his wife fled the group after realizing their unborn daughter deserved a better future outside of Virginia's strict authority.
Nothing is known about Isaac's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he grew up in Texas and was a corpsman for the Marines at one point, and through here it's likely that he gained some medical experience. He also had a wife named Rachel.
Isaac is first seen killing multiple walkers with a knife. As he is about to kill Morgan, mistaking him for a walker, Morgan stops him. Isaac questions why the walkers ignored Morgan, and then helps him inside, examining his wound until a man arrives at the front door, asking about Morgan's whereabouts. Isaac recognizes the man as Emile, a bounty hunter Virginia has hired on other occasions. He denies seeing Morgan, yet is unable to stop Emile from entering and searching. Seeing that he is gone, Isaac finds Morgan outside and carries him all the way to a water tower after seeing coordinates written on his bag.
Isaac and Morgan take refuge in the water tower. Isaac asks Morgan for assistance in helping get to his wife, though, when rejected, Isaac desperately draws a gun on Morgan, until the tower is unexpectedly pulled down by Emile with his truck. Isaac exits the tower and sees Morgan aim the gun at Emile, telling Morgan to shoot him. After Morgan shoots him in the arm, Isaac and Morgan drive away in his truck.
Isaac and Morgan arrive at the valley his wife is staying at, observing a group of walkers from the hill above. Morgan decides to help Isaac, and proceeds through the crowd of walkers, eventually falling and becoming noticed by one. Before being bitten, Isaac uses the last bullet in the gun to kill the walker, and the two begin to take them all down. The two make it through the dam and into the dried up lake, finding Rachel nearing labor. At night, as Rachel is about to give birth, Emile arrives, and Morgan insists that Isaac stays out of the way to allow him to be killed so that they could begin a community in the valley. Before Morgan is able to be killed, Isaac stabs Emile, yet is overpowered. Morgan assists Isaac and briefly knocks out Emile, where Isaac reveals to Morgan he was bitten before meeting him. Emile soon gets back up and continues his fight, overpowering Isaac and almost killing Morgan until he is stabbed and decapitated.
Hearing that his child has been born, Isaac is urged by Morgan to meet them. When Morgan passes out, Isaac names his child Morgan with Rachel. Later in the night, he removes the bullet and dead tissue from Morgan's wound, patches him up, and eventually gives in to the infection, being put down by Rachel. When Morgan wakes, he learns that Isaac has died and helps bury him.
- Killed By
- Zombies (Alive, Off-Screen)
Isaac is bitten on the side by a walker and later succumbs to the infection.
- Rachel (Before Reanimation, Off-Screen)
Rachel puts Isaac down before he can reanimate after his death.
This list shows the victims Isaac has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of enemy combatants (Pre-Apocalypse)
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people
- When Isaac first meets Morgan and notices his wounds, he says that he was a corpsman (medic) in the Marine Corps. In realty, the Marines have no corpsmen of their own, but instead have corpsmen from the U.S. Navy assigned to each Marine platoon.
- Isaac is the first member of Morgan's group to die in Season 6.
- Isaac is mentioned multiple times after his death.
- In "The Door", Isaac is mentioned by Morgan to John in regards to how Isaac helped him by properly treating his gunshot wound and that he belongs on his list of people who have helped him, alongside Dakota and his unknown savior from Humbug's Gulch.
- In "Things Left to Do", Isaac is mentioned by Morgan when telling Virginia that Isaac was the one who had found the location for Valley Town. Virginia is confused by the mention of Isaac so Morgan clarifies that he had used to be one of Virginia's Rangers.
|Language||Dubber||Other Characters Voiced|
|Czech||Marek Holý||Eugene Porter (5-10A)|
|French||Marc Arnaud||Andrew Adams|
|Spanish (Latin America)||N/A||N/A|
|Spanish (Spain)||Daniel "Dani" Albiac||N/A|