|This article is about the music composer. You may be looking for the Comic Series character, the TV Series character, or the actor.|
Jared Emerson-Johnson is an American video game composer and sound designer born in San Francisco, California. Emerson-Johnson is the Music Supervisor and lead composer at Bay Area Sound, an audio production company specializing in sound design, music, and voiceover for video games. Jared composed the musical score for all episodes of Telltale Games's The Walking Dead and provided the voice for Ralph in Season 2.
Emerson-Johnson is also the composer of many other Telltale Games titles, including Bone, Sam & Max, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, Poker Night at the Inventory, Back to the Future: The Game, and Jurassic Park: The Game.
In 2004, Emerson-Johnson received the Game Audio Network Guild's "Rookie of the Year" award. Jared's score, voice direction, and sound design for Telltale Games's Bone: The Great Cow Race were finalists for the 2007 Independent Games Festival. His score for Telltale Games's Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space was also a finalist for Best Original Score in the 2008 IGN PC Awards. He shares an AdventureGamers.com 2009 Aggie award for best voice acting for his work on Tales of Monkey Island.
Video Game Soundtracks
- The Bard's Tale (2004)
- Bone: Out from Boneville (2005)
- America's Army: Rise of a Soldier (2005)
- Bone: The Great Cow Race (2006)
- Sam & Max Save the World (2006–2007)
- Alien Syndrome (2007)
- Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (2007–2008)
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (2008)
- Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures (2009)
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (2010)
- Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent (2010)
- Poker Night at the Inventory (2010)
- Back to the Future: The Game (2010-2011)
- Puzzle Agent 2 (2011)
- Jurassic Park: The Game (2011)
- Double Fine Happy Action Theater (2012)
- The Walking Dead (2012)
- The Wolf Among Us (2013)