- "Take them down before they take us down. Only the strongest survive!"
- —Jason to the player.[src]
Jason is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is a tutorial NPC turned playable character.
Nothing is known about Jason's life before or as the outbreak began, except that he may lived in or near Woodbury at the time.
Jason is a fully adapted survivor and a resident of Woodbury who acts as an tutorial NPC, giving out missions mainly about raids to the player.
Even after the fall of Woodbury, Jason still helps the player from time to time until all tutorial missions are completed.
As a Playable Character
NOTE: This character is only obtainable through character ascendance.
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All ranged teammates get +30% defense and a very large bonus to AP when taking damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: Rallying Burst (Deal 275% damage to a line of enemies. All teammates get +30% defense for 2 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims that Jason has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Jason is the last of the tutorial NPC characters to be made playable, and the only one who is a five star character.