|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the TV Series character or the Novel Series character.|
Nothing is known about Jerry's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he committed a crime and, as a result, was sent to prison.
During the start of the outbreak, Jerry was transported to prison on a bus with Vince, Justin, Danny, and Marcus. Having been stuck in a traffic jam for at least two hours, Jerry begins complaining about the heat, asking Clyde to open a window. Marcus angrily responds that they can't open the windows in a prison bus. Despite Marcus's obvious irritation, Jerry continues to complain about the heat, as Marcus continually tells him to be quiet. The bickering eventually escalates and Jerry insults Marcus, causing him to snap and begin violently strangling him with his handcuffs. Despite demands from both the security guards and the other prisoners, Marcus refuses to let go of Jerry. Clyde eventually shoots Marcus and frees Jerry, but he has already died. A short time later, Jerry reanimates and kills Clyde, before being shot in the head by Vince soon after.
- Killed By
- Marcus Crabtree (Alive)
After getting into an argument with Marcus, Marcus begins choking him and doesn't stop, even by Clyde's demand. Eventually, Clyde ends up frantically pulling the trigger and shooting Marcus in the head, killing him and freeing Jerry, but not quick enough to save Jerry's life.
- Vince (Zombified)
After the zombified Jerry fatally bites Clyde in the throat, the surviving prisoners turn over his body and acquire his shotgun. Vince is told by Justin and Danny to shoot the undead Jerry as they take cover. Vince then puts down Jerry by shooting him in the head.
This list shows the victims Jerry has killed:
- Clyde (Infected, Alive)
- "Fuck me? Fuck you, motherfucker!"
- —An argument between Marcus and Jerry.[src]
Marcus and Jerry did not get along. Marcus was continually agitated by Jerry's constant complaining and, and ultimately cared little for his life, as he eventually began strangling Jerry to death with his handcuffs, even when Clyde pointed a shotgun at him.
- Jerry is the first character to be seen dying and reanimating as a walker in the "400 Days" DLC, chronologically. Therefore, he is the first character to die in/after the outbreak in the "400 Days".
- Jerry is one of three characters Adam Harrington has voiced, the others being Andrew St. John and Leland.
- He is the only prisoner whose name nor surname is mentioned on the prison bus.
- He is the first and only named character of "400 Days" to infect another named character.