- "Wasn't about to let those bastards steal all our shit. It's dog eat fucking dog now. And I'm the mama pitbull. Foster and Trent understand what's up. When you go through something like that together, something that ugly but necessary, you develop a bond to the group. No doubt. The other two? Fuck them. They don't get it. Casey acting like he's innocent. Bunch of bullshit. And Kenny with his moral high horse routine. Not going to put up with it much longer. I'm watching. They so much as blow a fucking fart in my direction, I'll put their asses down. Zero hesitation. Only the ruthless will survive this shit."
- —Jess' letter about the massacre at the Reserve.[src]
Nothing is known about Jess' life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Jess was stationed at the Reserve when the outbreak started. While they were safe inside, a crowd of people soon showed up at the entrance, looking for supplies. While Casey and Kenneth wanted to give them supplies, Foster, Jess, and Trent rejected this notion and opened fire on the crowd, killing dozens. As the bunker started experiencing flooding, the whole squad save for Casey went outside to fix the pumps. While at the abandoned high school, Kenneth killed Foster, Jess, and Trent for what they did.
- Killed By
Jess was shot by Kenneth as revenge for killing dozens of innocent people.
This list shows the victims Foster has killed:
- Kenneth (Possibly, Caused or Direct)
- Dozens of unnamed people (Alongside Kenneth, Foster, and Trent)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Jess, Foster and Trent are the only Saints & Sinners characters that make a physical appearance, but don't have a "Determinant" status, as they're already dead by the time the player reaches them.
Saints & Sinners Characters
|Corinne's Family||Corinne • Rubin|
|The Reclaimed||Jean-Baptiste • Horace • Davon • Barclay|
|The Tower||May • Jeff • Andre • Teresa • Maxine • Anthony • Justin • Delphine • Georgia • Ambre|
|The Reserve||Casey • Kenneth • Foster • Jess • Trent|
|Alive characters appear in green. Dead characters appear in red and italics. Unknown characters appear in blue. Undead characters appear in gray and italics. Determinant characters appear in purple. With italics, determinant characters either die or turn undead. Without italics, determinant characters either die, stay alive, or are left with unknown status.|