| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Joe Bob is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is a member of Woodbury, and a tutorial NPC.
Nothing is known about Joe Bob's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he may have lived in or near Woodbury at the time.
Nothing is known about how Joe Bob got into Woodbury, and his experiences in the undead outbreak. Other than that, he is a well adapted survivor and helps other survivors adapt as well.
As A Playable Character
- Persona: Peacekeeper
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +20% attack and +20% defense against ranged characters.
- Adrenaline Rush: Bleed Them Dry (Deal 225% damage and cause 100 damage bleeding for 4 turns to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Joe has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Joe Bob is the first of the "achievement giver" characters to be made playable.
- Joe Bob is the second NPC character turned in to a playable one, first being Bo.