|This article is about the Savior in the TV Series. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart. For other pages with the same name, see: John|
Nothing is known about John's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, John somehow came into contact with a group named "the Saviors" which he subsequently joined upon where he was appointed as a worker for the Sanctuary.
John is producing bullets with the other workers when he listens to Eugene's speech about meeting the minimum quota for Simon. When a soot-covered Eugene returns after his brief absence, John and the other Saviors are ordered to complete the entire bullet order in anticipation of Negan's final assault on the militia.
At some point following Rick's assumed death, the Sanctuary eventually falls as a community, with most of its residents integrating into Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom, though some chose not to join any of the communities. Since then, John has not been seen among the communities after the Sanctuary fell, leaving him with an unknown fate.
This list shows the victims John has killed:
- Cam (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Wade (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Huck (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Dozens of unnamed Saviors (Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- John's Comic Series counterpart also worked in the ammunition factory, but as an Alexandrian.