|This article is about the Savior in the TV Series. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart, the Comic Series Savior, the Here's Negan character, the Fear character, the Video Game character, the Novel Series character, the Road to Survival character, the Survival Instinct character, the writer, or the actors John Jaret and John Ross.|
Nothing is known about John's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, John somehow came into contact with a group named "The Saviors" which he subsequently joined as a worker.
John remains at the bullet factory, producing bullets with the other workers. He listens on to Eugene's speech about meeting the minimum quota for Simon. Later, he is shocked to see Eugene return after his brief absence, covered in soot. He and the other Saviors are ordered to complete the entire bullet order in anticipation of Negan's final assault on the survivors.
Following the six year time jump, the Sanctuary fell apart as a community, with most of its residents integrating into Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom, though some chose not to join any of the communities. Since then, John has not been seen among the communities after the Sanctuary fell, leaving him with an unknown fate.
This list shows the victims John has killed:
- Cam (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Wade (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Huck (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Dozens of unnamed Saviors (Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Unlike his Comic Series counterpart who is a member of Alexandria, the TV Series John works for the Saviors.