| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
- "Vulnerability or vengeance is a false choice. We need to survive, and both of those work against survival."
- —John to Lilly Caul, before the attack on the prison.
John is an original character that appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is a resident of Woodbury.
Nothing is known about John's life prior to or as the outbreak again. He may have lived in or near Woodbury at the time.
John is introduced in the mission "The Prison".
- Killed By
While inspecting the sewers near Woodbury, the Hero Player has to choose either John or Mirabelle to search a gallery. If he sends John, he will get bitten in the face by a walker in the middle of the fight and will then try to flee, only to be devoured. Darius finds his corpse and reports his death to the group.
This list shows the victims John has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- John is one of the few main characters who does not have a playable counterpart.
- If the player sent John in the sewers, he will meet his demise, and the player will grant his shotgun: a Rare Tough weapon with +20 Crit and a medium bonus to AP when attacking.