|This article is about the Road to Survival character. For other pages with the same name, see: John|
|This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
- "Vulnerability or vengeance is a false choice. We need to survive, and both of those work against survival."
- —John to Lilly Caul, before the attack on the prison.
John is an original character that appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is a resident of Woodbury.
Nothing is known about John's life prior to or as the outbreak again. He may have lived in or near Woodbury at the time.
John is introduced in the mission "The Prison". He states that after what they have been through, all they can do is help the Governor recover. He, like Sandy and presumably Mirabelle, does not take part in assaulting the prison.
John next appears in "Construction Site". He notices Jeremiah James Garlitz fleeing a group of walkers, and believes, unlike Darius, that the group should help him. Garrett agrees with John's perspective.
John's (possibly) last appearance is in "The Sewers". He goes with Garrett, Darius, Mirabelle and the player to investigate the sewers to see if this is how Jeremiah's people are entering the town. At one point, the player is given an option to send either him or Mirabelle to investigate another part of the sewers. If he is sent, he will be killed by a group of walkers. If he is not sent, he will presumably survive, but will not appear again in the game.
- Killed By
While inspecting the sewers near Woodbury, the Hero Player has to choose either John or Mirabelle to search a gallery. If he sends John, he will get bitten in the face by a walker in the middle of the fight and will then try to flee, only to be devoured. Darius finds his corpse and reports his death to the group.
This list shows the victims John has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- John is one of the few main characters who does not have a playable counterpart.
- If the player sent John in the sewers, he will meet his demise, and the player will grant his shotgun: a Rare Tough weapon with +20 Crit and a medium bonus to AP when attacking.
- Not much is known about John, but he appears to be a caring person. In his first appearance, he was concerned about the Governor. In his next appearance, he was concerned about Jeremiah being killed by walkers, despite not knowing the man. In his (possibly) final appearance, he was helping a group investigate a possible way a hostile group is infiltrating Woodbury.