|This article is about the Sixteenth Street Survivor. For other pages with the same name, see: Johnny|
- "Okay, I'm sorry. I have to say it. You're obsessed with that place. The fact that you would even suggest going back there... after what we found last week? I dont get it."
- —Musolino to Lilly.
Johnny Musolino, also known as John, Mus or simply Musolino, is a main character appearing in The Walking Dead: Search and Destroy. He is described to be an enormous rough-hewn Mediterranean, olive skin, dark curly haired man with tattoos on his muscular arms.
Nothing is known about Musolino's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
During the early days of the apocalypse, Musolino lost his whole family to the plague.
"Search and Destroy"
During Lilly's coma, Musolino saved Tommy and the children from walkers and brought them to Sixteenth Street.
- Killed By
- Spencer-Lee Dryden (Alive)
Musolino is shot during Ash and Lilly's reunion by furious Spencer-Lee. In an attempt to escape Tommy tries to save Musolino but he soon bleeds out. Lilly then uses his reanimated body to kill Antoine Spanic and Barret Deems. Zombified Musolino then causes the RV to crash after devouring the driver which also results to the deaths of Burt, Jennifer, Kayla, Kourtney as well as a couple of Dryden's men.
- Antoine Spanic (Infected)
- Barret Deems (Infected)
- Burt Stankowski (Indirectly Caused)
- Jennifer Stack (Indirectly Caused)
- Kayla Stack (Indirectly Caused)
- Kourtney Stack (Indirectly Caused)
- Several members of Dryden's group (Indirectly Caused)
- Numerous counts of zombies