|This article is about the Fear character. For other pages with the same name, see: Jorge|
Nothing is known about Jorge's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was a member of staff for the Abigail family.
Jorge is in the courtyard with Sofia and they watch Victor dig a grave for Thomas. A short time later, he attends the funeral for Thomas and returns to the house at the conclusion of the service. When a delusional Daniel attempts to leave the estate with Ofelia, Jorge and several men approach the crazed father and prevent him from leaving. During the confrontation, Daniel slices Jorge in the face with a sharpened blade, prompting the men to seize him. In the basement of the house, Jorge ties Daniel to a chair. Later, Jorge checks up on Daniel and unties his binds to allow him to eat. However, Daniel knocks Jorge out with a surprise head-butt, and then sets the cellar on fire. While searching for Daniel in the burning cellar, Madison finds Jorge lying on the ground, unconscious. Ultimately, Madison decides to leave him behind as the flames and smoke fill the cellar. His fate is left unknown though it is very likely he was killed in the fire as the entire estate was engulfed in flames prior to its collapse. Additionally, Jorge was not seen with the surviving residents who evacuated the estate, nor was he with Sofia and Juan on their way to La Paz the next day.
- Killed By
- Daniel Salazar (Caused)
As Jorge unties Daniel so he can eat, he is knocked out by him. Due to him being unconscious, he is burned to death in the wine cellar fire.
This list shows the victims Jorge has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
- The casting call for this character used the name Julio.
- Jorge was described as "Hard lived with a big physical presence, he is an ass kicker."
- His actor, Ramón Medína, has confirmed that his character, despite all insinuations, could have possibly survived the fire which consumed the house.
- FTWD Episode 6 & 8 Casting Call - Spoil the Dead.com (March 3, 2016)
- Jorge's actor, Ramón Medína, confirming the uncertainty of Jorge's fate via Twitter