|This article is about the Savior. For other pages with the same name, see: Jose|
Nothing is known about José's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, José somehow came into contact with a group named "the Saviors" which he subsequently joined upon where he was appointed as a worker for the Sanctuary.
José, along with Brooke, Potter, and many other workers confronts the Savior lieutenants, demanding power, water, and other amenities. He shouts that the young and old need water. When Negan starts whistling and makes his way toward the crowd, José and the others quickly take a knee.
José is producing bullets with the other workers when he listens to Eugene's speech about meeting the minimum quota for Simon. When a soot-covered Eugene returns after his brief absence, José and the other Saviors are ordered to complete the entire bullet order in anticipation of Negan's final assault on the militia.
At some point following Rick's assumed death, the Sanctuary eventually falls as a community, with most of its residents integrating into Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom, however, José was one of the many residents to leave the Sanctuary and find safety on his own.
This list shows the victims José has killed:
- Cam (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Wade (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Huck (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Dozens of unnamed Saviors (Accidentally and Indirectly Caused)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- José is named after the actor who portrays him, José Miguel Vasquez.
- ↑ José Miguel Vasquez confirmed he was not called back for Season 9, meaning José likely left the Sanctuary instead of joining the joint communities.