|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the Road to Survival character.|
- 1 Pre-Apocalypse
- 2 Post-Apocalypse
- 3 Death
- 4 Killed Victims
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Nothing is known about Kent's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, Kent joined a community called the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
Kent attends Deanna's welcoming party for the new arrivals and socializes with the other residents and the new arrivals. As newcomer Rick and Jessie talk, he laughs while having a conversation with Barbara.
Having survived the assault made on the community by the Wolves, Kent is one of the many townspeople by the front gate, listening to the growing horde gathering outside the walls. He appears to be very concerned about the situation and listens to Rick and Aaron as they address the crowd. Afterwards, Kent along with several other residents attempt to raid the food of the pantry despite Olivia's pleas until they are eventually calmed down by Spencer.
Kent is among the Alexandrians that assists at Rosita's machete lesson to learn how to defend themselves against walkers. Sometime that afternoon, he is taking a walk with another woman as Carol follows Denise and Morgan around. Later that day, Kent attends Gabriel's prayer circle with Bob, Barbara, Kyle, and several other Alexandrians when they witness Enid and Glenn's green balloons floating in the sky, just before the wall is brought down by the collapsing church steeple, allowing the herd to invade Alexandria.
Kent takes shelter inside one of the houses when the herd invades the community. That night, he witnesses Rick and other residents slaughtering walkers in the streets and is inspired to join the group where they battle the entire herd for hours until dawn when all the walkers are finally killed.
Kent is present at the meeting in the church, listening to Rick's speech about the danger of the Saviors. When Rick asks if anyone objects to the idea of attacking the Saviors for supplies from the Hilltop Colony, he remains silent.
Kent stands outside with Tobin and Francine watching the Saviors enter Alexandria to raid the community. Later that day, he is among the residents present at the church when Rick informs them that he is no longer in charge and that all guns need to be turned over to the Saviors.
Kent is among the Alexandrians armed and ready to battle the Saviors alongside the Scavengers. He is stationed in the front of a house with several Alexandrians and Scavengers when suddenly, the Scavenger leader Jadis and her people turn their guns onto the Alexandrians. Kent and his fellow militia surrender but quickly open fire on the Scavengers when Carl ignites a shootout. However, Kent was ultimately among the Alexandrians killed in the battle against the Saviors and Scavengers.
- Killed By
- The Saviors (Off-Screen)
Kent is among the residents killed when Alexandria is liberated of the Saviors and Scavengers.
This list shows the victims Kent has killed:
- "Service" (No Lines)
- "Sing Me a Song" (No Lines)
- "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life" (No Lines)
- Kent was credited in "Start to Finish" but did not appear in the episode.
- While Kent filmed for "The First Day of the Rest of Your Life", the majority of his scenes were cut, except for the quick shot of him before the Scavengers' betrayal, which is why the producers did not credit him for the episode.
- Deleted scenes from the finale include several Alexandrians being gunned down in battle against the Saviors and Scavengers as well as being executed after they were captured. Kent was not seen in any post-battle scene, including the burial and speech scenes. Additionally, since the Season 7 finale, David Marshall Silverman has not filmed and Kent has not been mentioned in any further episodes, indicating he was likely one of the Alexandrians killed off-screen in the episode.