|This article is about the Road to Survival character. For other pages with the same name, see: Conrad|
Konrad is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Konrad's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was a prison guard working in Meriwether County Correctional Facility and a marathon runner.
Konrad's experiences during the undead outbreak start at the Meriwether County Correctional Facility. Inmates Dexter, Axel and Andrew ask him to let them out. Finally, Konrad realizes he could use their help since he is the only guard left in the building. After fighting the undead, Axel locks Konrad outside the prison but leaves a shotgun for him.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Defensive Fire (Deal 425% damage to a line of enemies. This character gets +75% defense for 3 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Human Shield (While this character is defending, all attacks from human enemies may only target them.)
- Special Weapon: Konrad's Blocking Pistol
- Slot 1: +15% Defense
- Slot 2: +10% HP
- Slot 3: Absolute Defense (When taking damage, a better chance to reduce the damage to 0.)
This list shows the victims that Konrad has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- It is revealed in Konrad's personal story that he used to work as a prison guard at the very same prison where Rick Grimes and his group inhabited in Issue 13.
- Konrad is one of many characters to have Human Shield as their Specialist Skill. For other characters, see Human Shield.
- Konrad is one of many characters to have a Special Weapon. For other characters, see Special Weapons.