Nothing is known about this man's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he lived in Tijuana, Baja California.
This man sits in the marketplace and watches as Nick and Luciana play soccer with the children.
As this man sleeps on the second floor of the infirmary, Nick and Reynaldo sneak drugs out of the medicine cabinet. Sometime the next morning, this man dies and reanimates, attacking Nick. Alejandro steps in and removes the man off of Nick but is bitten in the process. During the scuffle, Nick and man fall over the balcony onto the beds below. The zombified man then bites the nose off of another man and bites a finger off of a nurse. Finally, the zombified patient is killed by Nick as he drives his fingers through his eyes and into his brain as the other residents watch in horror.
- Killed By
- Unknown Cause (Alive)
- Nicholas Clark (Zombified)
This man dies of unknown causes and reanimates. He is put down by Nick by driving his fingers trough his eye sockets and into his brain.
This list shows the victims this man has killed:
- Alejandro Nuñez (Infected, Alive)
- 2 unnamed La Colonia residents (Caused, Infected)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- While the cause of his demise is unknown, he is unlikely to have been bitten as those who are bitten are sacrificed by the community to "the wall." Instead, an unknown illness appears to have been going around La Colonia towards the end, leaving several people in the infirmary. Nick comments on this in "Pillar of Salt" as part of the reason Francisco took his family and left.