She has appeared in the following episodes:
- Season 3
- "Walk With Me" - Seen sitting on bench, later observes newly acquired military vehicles.
- "Say the Word" - Listens to Governor's speech at barbeque.
- "Made to Suffer" - Seen cheering on the death match between Merle and Daryl.
- "The Suicide King" - This woman is seen fleeing from the arena when Rick and Maggie attack.
- "Welcome to the Tombs" - This woman stayed behind in Woodbury with the other senior citizens, the children and their mothers. She chatted with Ms. McLeod and other residents in the food distribution building. After being informed of the massacre of their fellow residents, she is one of the townspeople to be admitted to the prison.
- Season 4
- "30 Days Without An Accident" - This woman is briefly seen sitting at dining pavilion with others.
- "Infected" - This woman was in Cell Block D when it was attacked by the infected prison residents. She and a young man fled the cell block to safety.
- "Internment" - Having been taken to quarantine in Cell Block A, this woman is sick from the flu and rests in her cell. When the bearded man collapses and dies, she watches the situation unfold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.