|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for her Video Game counterpart, the other Road to Survival character, the Comic Series and Novels character, or the TV Series character.|
She is the daughter of Larry, and acts as a leader in the group. She is also straight to the point regardless of how people react or feel about what she has to say. However, she does have a kinder side to her, which is evident when she takes care of her father.
Main Article: Lilly (Video Game)
Lilly is guarding the motel while Kenny and Lee are out hunting for supplies, the act occurring sometime between A New Day and Starved For Help.
When they return, she is disappointed in the lack of supplies they obtained, telling them they should have searched even more. They clear out a small group of walkers nearing the motel before Kenny proposes they go out and search again. Lilly agrees, telling them they best come back with lots more.
After some time, Lilly hears the two fighting bandits just outside the motel. Taking Ben with her, they come to save them, finishing the group of bandits off.
As A Playable Character
Lilly - "Starved For Help"
- Persona: Leader
- Trait: Tough
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +30% attack against alert characters. All teammates get a medium boost to AP when taking damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: Tough Love (All teammates get +65% attack and +35 crit for 3 turns.)
This list shows the victims Lilly has killed:
- Danny St. John (Caused, Determinant)
- Andrew St. John (Caused, Determinant)
- Bandit Leader
- Linda (Indirectly Caused)
- Gary (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Drew (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Katjaa (Indirectly Caused)
- Kenny Jr. (Indirectly Caused)
- Carley (Determinant)
- Doug (Accidental, Determinant)
- James (Alive, Determinant)
- A few Save-Lots Bandits (Possibly)
- At least seven Save-Lots Bandits (Indirectly Caused)
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Robert Kirkman confirmed in a Letter Hacks, that this Lilly is separate from Lilly Caul.
- The events of Act 1 depict what happened to Lilly and the group between Episode 2 and 3 of Telltale's game.