|This article is about Negan's wife. You may be looking for her TV Series counterpart, Negan's bat or its TV Series counterpart.|
Not much is known about Lucille's life prior to the outbreak, other than she had a husband named Negan and she was diagnosed with cancer.
- Killed By
- Cancer (Alive)
Lucille dies peacefully from her cancer.
- Jeremy (Zombified, Off-Panel)
After she reanimates, Negan is unable to put her down and requests Jeremy to do it.
Jeremy then puts a zombified Lucille down using a fire extinguisher.
- "I need you to know that you are everything to me. I'm not perfect... hell, I'm a fucking piece of dog shit. And you deserve so much better. Did I do this to you? Did I fucking cause this? If I'd been there for you... and not... if I didn't... would you have been strong enough to fight this?"
- —Negan to Lucille on her deathbed.[src]
- "Part 1"
- "Part 2"
- "Part 3"
- "Part 4"
- "Part 5"
- "Part 6" (Zombified)
- Negan dedicates his signature melee weapon, a barb wired baseball bat, to Lucille.
- Lucille is one of the few characters featured in The Walking Dead to die due to a natural illness.
- Robert Kirkman confirmed that Negan successfully recovered Lucille's body and buried her, as seen by her grave stone in Issue 193.