|This article is about the Here's Negan character. You may be looking for her TV Series counterpart. For other pages with the same name, see: Lucille|
Not much is known about Lucille's life prior to the outbreak, other than she had a husband named Negan and she was diagnosed with cancer.
- Killed By
- Cancer (Alive)
Lucille dies peacefully from her cancer.
- Jeremy (Zombified, Off-Panel)
After she reanimates, Negan is unable to put her down and requests Jeremy to do it.
Jeremy then puts a zombified Lucille down using a fire extinguisher.
- "I need you to know that you are everything to me. I'm not perfect... hell, I'm a fucking piece of dog shit. And you deserve so much better. Did I do this to you? Did I fucking cause this? If I'd been there for you... and not... if I didn't... would you have been strong enough to fight this?"
- —Negan to Lucille on her deathbed.[src]
Lucille was Negan's wife, and he deeply cared for her, despite cheating on her. She knew of his disloyalty, but stuck by him. When she is diagnosed with cancer, Negan cuts ties with his mistress in an attempt to apologize to Lucille. Negan stays with her from the beginning to the end of her treatments, but ultimately she succumbs to the disease and passes away.
- "Part 1"
- "Part 2"
- "Part 3"
- "Part 4"
- "Part 5"
- "Part 6" (Zombified)
- Negan dedicates his signature melee weapon, a barb wired baseball bat, to Lucille.
- Lucille is one of the few characters featured in The Walking Dead to die due to a natural illness.
- Robert Kirkman confirmed that Negan successfully recovered Lucille's body and buried her, as seen by her grave stone in Issue 193.