|This article is about the Payday object. You may be looking for it's Comic Series or TV Series counterpart or Negan's wife.|
- "A baseball bat you can hit homeruns with."
- —Lucille's description
Lucille is a melee weapon available in PAYDAY 2. It was added as a Community Item upon the announcement of Overkill and Skybound partnering to create a co-op Walking Dead game.
- Players deal more damage per second with this weapon by attacking as quickly as possible, rather than fully charging attacks.
- If a player wishes for more damage, it is recommended that they get Berserker, Pumping Iron and Bloodthirst Aced from the Brawler skill tree.
- If a player wishes for more knockdown, use Martial Arts Aced.
The Lucille Baseball Bat (previously simply called the Baseball Bat) is very similar to the Baseball Bat, having near identical stats besides a slightly slower swing speed and slightly longer range.
- After the announcement of Overkill's The Walking Dead, Lucille became a featured weapon in PAYDAY 2 and is simply called "Lucille Baseball Bat".
- It is notable to say that it's missing a chunk from the shot Carl fired at Negan.
- Prior to the Hotline Miami DLC, it was simply called the Baseball Bat, and was renamed to allow for the Hotline Miami DLC's own Baseball Bat.