Pre & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Marcus (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
NOTE: This character is only obtainable through character ascendance.
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Strong
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All strong teammates get +30% attack and a very large bonus to AP when attacking.
- Adrenaline Rush: Prepare To Hunt (All teammates regain 40% of their max HP and get +30% attack for 3 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Killed By
- Unnamed Savior (Caused)
In Issue 125, within twelve hours after Nicholas dies due to modified weapons, Harlan Carson tells his assistants carrying his dead body, "Put it next to the other bodies", implying that Marcus had died along with the rest of the victims of the modified weapons.
This list shows the victims that Marcus has killed:
- Possibly several Saviors
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Marcus is currently the only museum collection required character who is entirely unobtainable, as he was never made a playable character. As a result, his respective collection, "Kingdom Come", cannot be completed through legitimate means.
- Marcus was finally made playable through legitimate means via character ascendance.