|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Video Game series counterpart or the Comic character or another Road to Survival character or the Novel character.|
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Mark (Video Game)
As a Playable Character
Mark - ''Starved for Help''
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All ranged teammates get +30% HP.
- Adrenaline Rush: Cripple (Deal 250% damage and -25% attack for 4 turns to a line of enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
- Killed By
- Blood loss
- Andrew St. John (Caused)
- Danny St. John (Caused)
- Brenda St. John (Caused)
- Save-Lots Bandits (Indirectly Caused)
After Mark was shot in the shoulder, the St. Johns took him inside and cut off his legs for meat, fatally wounding him. They claimed that Mark was going to die regardless, even though he was capable of movement after being shot. It is unknown how he died although it is very likely that he died of blood loss.
This list shows the victims Mark has killed:
- David Parker (Zombified, If Doug and David are saved) (If Mark is given the axe)
- Travis (Accidental, If David isn't saved) (Zombified, If Doug is saved and Mark is given the axe)
- Brenda St. John (Infected, Alive)
- Numerous counts of zombies