- "He's in. You can start packing."
- —This man to a fellow medic.[src]
Not much is known about this man's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was living in the Los Angeles area and at one point became a medic. He was also a member of the California National Guard.
This medic is seen among Liza, Dr. Exner, and other the medical personnel as they assess several injured soldiers that arrive at the medical facility. As Liza examines an injured soldier, she is shocked to discover bite marks on him, to which Dr. Exner is unfazed and motions for the medics to handle the situation as she tends to another patient with Liza and other medical personnel.
Following the zombie invasion at the military base, this medic's fate is unknown. It is unclear whether he was able to escape the military base or if he was one of the many casualties of the zombie attack.
This list shows the victims the medic has killed:
- 1 unnamed National Guardsman (Out of Mercy)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- The medic had additional lines that were cut from the final version of the episode where he alerts Dr. Exner of casualties from the library. Specifically, his lines include "Rolled up on a library full of them, got swarmed, we barely pulled them out."