|This article is about the No Man's Land character. You may be looking for his TV Series, Survival Instinct, or Social Game counterparts.|
Merle Dixon is a TV Series adapted and playable character that appears in The Walking Dead: No Man's Land. Merle is unlocked only through acquiring 250 of his specific Hero tokens. He is automatically 3 stars at unlock.
He is of the Shooter class and has the Hero Leader trait of Jackass. He also has Dodge (2nd trait), Retaliate (3rd trait), Bullet Dodge (unlock at 4 stars), and Iron Skin (unlock at 5 stars).
- Main article: Merle Dixon (Survival Instinct)
- Main article: Merle Dixon (TV Series)
|Trait level||Jackass trait|
|L4||Your survivors deal 18% more damage when attacking an enemy of higher level than any member of your team.|
You play as Merle in the Highlights (training) missions for episode 6 (Brotherhood Among Men), and episode 7 (Surprise Party).
This list shows the victims Merle has killed:
- Wilson (Alongside his fellow survivors)
- Welles (Alive, Possibly, Direct or Caused)
- Tim (Alive, Accidental; Before Reanimation)
- Crowley (Caused, Before Reanimation)
- Pete (Possibly, Caused)
- Mean Guard (Caused)
- Ben (Accidental)
- Himself (Indirectly Caused)
- 5 unnamed U.S. Military soldiers (Alongside his fellow survivors)
- 6 unnamed Woodbury soldiers (Direct or Caused)
- Numerous counts of zombies and at least 8 other unnamed people