Welcome to The Walking Dead Wiki, KeepOnKeepingOn!
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you as an established user.
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hey, could you come on chat for a bit, want to ask you something.
Hey I was wandering if you could support me for my request to become a TV Series Staff Viewer? It would mean a lot! I will go ahead and support you for the Comic Series Viewer in return. Thanks! Myelle (talk) 19:04, March 18, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, since you are active I want your opinion. Should we consider Lilly as an antagonist for shooting Carley/Doug?
Hey, not sure what you mean. All the images look fine to me.
From The Gallows Edit
The changes you keep doing to the articles are just unnecessary. Once they die they no longer become a "survivor", whilst for those in Flashbacks it means the leads are cosequently different. Far better to have one continuing lead, rather than loads of different. Nash101 (talk) 10:50, June 2, 2017 (UTC)
- But; how can they be a "survivor of the outbreak" if they died before the outbreak. --Nash101 (talk) 11:31, June 2, 2017 (UTC)
- I'll ask again. If they have died before the outbreak, then common sense prevails that they never "survived" the outbreak. Further, if they've died throughout the outbreak, then they too have not survived the outbreak, because they too have succumbed to the outbreak; thus not overcoming/surviving it.
Therefore this addition is entirely pointless. I'll give you it - alive characters are "survivors" of the outbreak. But bearing in mind most will likely be killed off (especially those you are referencing0 why not just remove this pointless clause from the lead altogether, in order to avoid articles having to be persistently updated?
- Well I'll refrain from the personal, but I do understand that the Wiki rules, but also expect some sort of fluidity, a slightly uncodified nature, I must admit. At the moment, this phrase: "a survivor of the outbreak" is simply pleonastic, and is just frustrating as it will need to be changed. And don't believe this fore-looking is speculation - it's simply realistic. It's obvious that the majority of characters will die, so why make things harder for us? The phrase "[Name] is a character that appears in AMC's Fear The Walking Dead" is sufficient enough, in my belief - but as you said "we do things the wiki's way here. Not your way". And as I said before, but I'll repeat (and have bolded) ^ "I'll give you it - alive characters are "survivors" of the outbreak", I've said that. However, you seem to be limiting it to alive characters, which is fine, but why not speak about the deceased characters too, bearing in mind they outweigh the alive, and almost 5:1 outweigh on the TV series? --Nash101 (talk) 12:31, June 2, 2017 (
Road to Survival CharactersEditHere ya go
Got some more for ya
Matt came out today.
Here's another batch.
Here's those trainers.
Keep it up broEdit
Hey dude. Thanks for updating the RTS pages, especially the images. I kinda gave up on it because I was lazy and I didn't feel like anyone was gonna check it out anyway, but you give me the motivation to update it again. Have some respect! ZukeTheDuke (talk) 13:04, June 5, 2017 (UTC)
RE: Road to Survival, againEdit
Hey dude. I deleted the pics, but don't worry! This video has all of the leaked toons (I searched 20 mins for this. Give me a medal please.) that I've mentioned and added. Fun fact, the Mirabelle was an SR opponent for a while now and at the moment she's the 3rd prize for the war event. Thanks for reading! ZukeTheDuke (talk) 22:07, June 10, 2017 (UTC)
That whole thingEdit
So, if you ever want to talk about that whole thing on Nathan's wiki in an environment in which one party won't be banned for simply talking; I'll be more than happy to talk to you on this wiki's chat whenever you like. Just shoot me a message, mate. (T|B|C) 04:46, July 12, 2017 (UTC)
Dude, it isnt an occupation, just like the others (Scott, Francine etc.) they dont have it in character information so, why should add it.
now that I think about it, you are right. None of the people I edited as main are not main. Well, I shouldn't say all of them, as I believe Beta, Shane, and Douglas aremain characters. If you do not mind, I would like to make those three characters main. Ilovenegan04
- They aren’t main. KeepOnKeepingOn (talk) 04:09, November 26, 2017 (UTC)
- Can I at least write supporting next to them? Ilovenegan04
- No. That’s not how it works. And sign your posts properly, with four tildes. KeepOnKeepingOn (talk) 12:08, November 26, 2017 (UTC)
Hey there - no worries whatsoever. I just got back from vacation in Mexico so I wasn't paying attention to the Recent Changes as much and didn't really catch the edit war. No worries on this whole situation. Everyone at this point should be alive, including Proctor John. The only people I haven't heard about are Daniel and Nick. I am sure they will be back, though I personally believe one may end up dying in the first two episodes or something, I dunno. I saw the FTWD FB Page teasing the unknown fates of these characters. Anyway, as we get closer to the premiere date, hopefully we will get a trailer that will show everyone as alive so we can end this nonsense ;) Thanks for remaining civil and calm in this edit war. I left a message on Kerb's page in support of Cam's comments. --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 00:21, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Well I don’t think we should list their names until we have a source confirming their names. KeepOnKeepingOn (talk) 15:32, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, I noticed you deleted Randall's edit. I am the one who found the names, check my edits on every page of said characters for the source. Marsopa Voladora (talk) 18:12, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
- http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/the-walking-dead/product/the-walking-dead-all-out-war-miniatures-game-core-set.html for Sandra, Liam and Patrick and https://www.tabletop-onlineshop.eu/item/images/4478/3000x3000/Tyreese-Booster.jpg for Carlos. Marsopa Voladora (talk) 18:48, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Okay. My apologies. Thank you. KeepOnKeepingOn (talk) 18:56, January 13, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Fanon RecruitmentEdit
Hello. I recieved your message on my talk page about Fanon and I am interested. I would love to be a part of it but if you don't mind, is there a way we can private message? I have a few questions, and I'm fairly new to writing blogs and such on Wikia and I usually just came here to get information about something so I'm not sure if there is a way to privately talk? If so, we can do it here and if not, we can direct message on Twitter, email or whatever works for you.
Re: You Gotta Stop Dude Edit
First, do not get involved in other matters!
Second, you're the cause of it all happening.
Third, a delete or a kind of deleting a profile, must not be restored! This also applies to admins! Or have you ever looked at any page after clearing yourself that everything has been restored by you?
- What to delete where you feel attacked so what has to do with a child yes? And then delete everything just because it is a kind of deletion of a profile, so is a child yes? I do not behave here as a child and it has nothing to do with a child. You provoked me to write me a message because of the characters from FTWD, shortly after I sent Mistertrouble189 a message to ask. And the last reset of the characters of you was already several hours ago. But when I asked the admin if it was true, you wrote to me provoking and attacking me. And I had not edited anything for the moment. I've also undone the other one who's constantly undoing my discussion page after I've deleted my message, already trying to turn it over into a provocation. Even the one admin. The whole is a behavior of an adult and not a child!
- I hate people who never see their mistakes themselves. You attacked me with it, directly or indirectly. If I do not want something like that, then I do not want something like that either. It's like when a person harasses someone sexually or the other person does not want it. Although this has e.g. not really with the fact that I delete a message, which is an attack for me to do, but the deletion has nothing to do with a child or an immature person.
Do not come back to me now, that I am immature or anything else. I can see mistakes for you, even if it does not look like it is.
Besides, you, Riley, and the Admin Cam do not want to realize that I'm very bothered by an attack and a provocation. And messages that glares as attacks on a person may be deleted!
Kerberos01 January 20, 2018
RE:He is at it again Edit
Are you saying that because im new here that I have less rights than others who have been here longer? what are we children now? ' Oh i was here first '. This is unfair treatment and i will be reporting it, thank you.
Please grow up
Stop make changes like that @KeepOnKeepingOn
Dated images over cropped. Let them be. Admins have no issue, so should have youManhattaman (talk) 02:31, May 4, 2018 (UTC) Leave it be. They look fine! Manhattaman (talk) 02:44, May 4, 2018 (UTC) Those characters are still alive. There are several dated pictures to come. Some of them will be perfect sized and some maybe not. Leave it be. They need to look dated. Manhattaman (talk) 02:54, May 4, 2018 (UTC)
Are you really this whinning? I know they all dont look perfect. But an Admin literally told me that they have to be updated. So, like I said. If the character is Alive there isnt a isssue because they will always get changed often. BUT if you have an issue about the dead ones you can try to edited them yourself and make them cropped but taht they are still the same photos. Leave it be and stop whnning. I'm helping this site a lot to be organized Manhattaman (talk) 03:03, May 4, 2018 (UTC)
Re: Alden Edit
Alden was an antagonist. After all, he was also against the military, even though he was more of a good guy. He held the gun against Jesus, and before he had the choice of giving up and living, he wanted to get away with the other saviors. Just because you have done nothing, but still on the side of the enemy, you are still one of the enemies, because he is against the "good". By the way, nobody had ever changed it, even the admins let it in, and there was "only" antagonist! --Kerberos01 (talk) 03:00, May 10, 2018 (UTC)
Yes but Telltale probably left that choice to let him live as a "what if?" consequence, it makes more sense that he dies so it is most likely canon that he dies. I mean cmon he practically dissapears from the story after he fulfills his promise, it makes no bloody sense especially for Joan to convince everyone in richmond that David was responsible when Max point blank told everyone it was her, it doesnt make sense in that consequence so it was probably just left in for fans. Also that confirmation was probably just given out to satisfy fans who liked the non canon choice if you get me. BlackMarshWeGo (talk) 23:58, May 21, 2018 (UTC)
K Ill stop if it ends this edit war, but the truth is that Max dying is canon, Telltale does this a lot where a different choice makes more sense than the alternative, those ones being the canon ones as that is what they want us to choose because they make more sense. And I know im not telltale, but it's a blatant fact that you can just tell. Max will stay as determinant, but the outcome where his fate is unknown is the non canon decision, so there. BlackMarshWeGo (talk) 00:10, May 22, 2018 (UTC)
I don't know how to stop her/him. It's all the morning (in my country, lol) that she's making "bad" edits because she's using a translation tool. Thanks for the heads up in Gabriel page! Elfrax (talk) 12:33, May 22, 2018 (UTC)
About Willy He lived and died a part of it.Edit
Why are you undo Willy by He lived and died a part of it?
And also as Willy he is only filing one time of episode in Season 3 that's doesn't mean you undo it so you needs to explaning to me why are you you doing that?
RE: Deuteragonist Edit
Maybe, but as long as there is no official confirmation (Gimble or Kirkman), I will undo it again. Also, Shane and Lori have never been confirmed as gonists. However, we know that they were, because the two of them have decided on Rick's fate, in fact, the two influenced him a lot. And that's just like Carl's, he's also often influenced Rick's fate. Daryl, however, rather less. Daryl often had something to do with the story, because of the audience, because he is very popular. Basically, Glenn, Carol and Maggie should also be considered as deuteragonists, because they also often (currently not really) have influenced the story.
In Michonne, I can now understand it a bit if she is classified as a deuteragonist or tritagonist, because now she can also influence Rick.
And at that time no main character for season 4-8 was added as a tritagonist. As well as after Carl's death, no one was added as a new deuteragonist. And a few months ago, when I classified Michonne as a tritagonist and then as a deuteragonist, it was also undone because there is no official confirmation.
About John DorieEdit
Stop it to changed him as not Althea's group moron!
RE:Deuteragonist and Tritagonist Edit
I agree, I am tired of seeing so much debate over those useless terms. Are people still talking about it? If the Deuteragonist and Tritagonist cannot be clearly determined, because this is an ensemble cast (esp with Rick Grimes leaving), only stick with the Protagonist. --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 16:41, June 20, 2018 (UTC)
I think Tammy Rose is the first name. In the comics, how was that family introduced? Like Mr. Rose or Brandon Rose/Morton Rose? The SDCC panel introduced Tammy Rose and then Earl (no last name) but confirmed to be the husband. —Mistertrouble189 (talk) 21:17, July 26, 2018 (UTC)
Thoughts on Becoming an Admin?Edit
Hey, so they're opening up a spot for a new Admin and I was thinking of nominating you! What do you think? You're pretty consistent here, good with grammar. I believe you've never really gotten into much trouble here (correct me if I'm wrong). Is it something you would be up for? Would you be able to as consistent as Mister T? Are you still fully invested in the Series or at least some mediums? Just wanted your imput before nominating. If you are interested, I would love to take over your spot as Janitor if you do get picked, I don't want to be an admin but it would be nice to be of some authority as I was a TV Series Viewer before that was removed. Myelle (talk) 16:31, October 19, 2018 (UTC)
Well, Mister T put up a forum post. Letting people know that they can apply on the Requests for Adminship page. So if you want, I can nominate you there, or you can just request to be one yourself. Whatever you feel like doing. Myelle (talk) 18:36, October 19, 2018 (UTC)
I won't be able to get to it today as I work. If you want to request yourself, I'd happily support you. If not, you might have to wait a few days until I have more time to write out a good statement. I'm still looking at multiple people as well. I'm trying to find someone who will be as active as Mister T. Someone who will still be invested in the show after Rick is gone. And who potentially likes multiple mediums. 18:46, October 19, 2018 (UTC)
I have reported you for a**holenessEdit
lol ok that was a joke. But I accept your apology if its still on the table. Just dont call me a troll unless I am trolling ok. I also apologise for dragging out the argument. Cheers NotThatHandsomeJack (talk) 00:21, October 22, 2018 (UTC)
Crap, I deleted the original message cause I thought you weren't going to answer....
Anyways... Great, thanks!! When I need help with cropping, I know I can rely on you. Don't worry, like I said, I'm sure I can change my idea. And maybe I can pass by to write some fanfic as well.
speaking of trollsEdit
a user named Narutorulez is trolling by inputting false infomation that he obviously knows is false. Could you inform an admin as I cant. Cheers NotThatHandsomeJack (talk) 02:00, October 22, 2018 (UTC)
Hey man, I'm the dude that voted for you to become an administrator earlier today! I've got nothing too serious to say, I'm just making a "Friends" list in my profile page, and you seem a cool person, so would you mind to add your name in my "Friends" section?? :) BBB (talk) 15:40, October 23, 2018 (UTC)
Characters that need cropEdit
Hi, since you are the man in regards to this, here are some characters that need crops on the characters list page. I´m only counting the dead ones since the ones alive always are updated and there isn´t a problem with that. Another thing, don´t change the pics, only crop the ones that already there. Obviously, when and if you have time. So, this are the characters:
Prison: Big Tiny and Andrew Woodbury: Mr.Richards, Owen, Karen, Warren, Mrs.Foster and Michael Coleman
Newcomers: Luke, Henry, Patrick, Zach and Mika Outskirts: Clara Chambler family: Lilly and Meghan
Martinez Camp: Mitch and Pete Ford Family: Abraham, A.J and Becca Claimers: Dan and Billy
Terminus: Theresa, Albert, Mike and Mary Grady: Steven and Jeffries
Alexandria: Heath, Tobin, Anna, Francine, Olivia, Denise, Nicholas, Tommy, Sturgess, Bobby, Michael, Dan, Charlyne, O`Hara, Adrian and Sam Anderson
Saviors: Huck, Cam, Arat, Lance, Reilly, Jared, Evan, Katy, Keno, Derek, Dean, Gavin, Gomes, Paullie, Duke, Leo, Yago, Joey, Rudy, Todd, Nelson, Gordon, Roy, Isbelle, Joseph, Chris and Miles
Hilltop: Gregory, Wesley, Neil, Freddie, Andy and Kenneth Kingdom: Dana, Kevin, Kurt, Alvaro and Daniel
I know its a shitload ton of work, but if you could do at least some it would be super great. Thanks for your time.
RE:Character Appearances Edit
Hey Keep, when I edited it yesterday I was wondering why the supporting characters weren't included. I think they should have their own tab for sure and have them included. And yeah just the credited ones. Good idea, go for it! --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 14:46, November 2, 2018 (UTC)