Sorry to cut in but, in case your argument becomes “Spoilers aren’t illegal so it doesn’t matter if I post them.”, you won’t get unblocked for saying that. Spoilers are not allowed on this wiki for episodes that have yet to air on television.
I found this article discussing Michonne's relationship with Rick. Angela Kang says "They were a committed couple to each other but were not officially married and they were both OK with that. For all intents and purposes, she was Rick's wife. That's kind of our thinking about it."
So should we add Michonne as Rick's wife, despite the fact that weren't "officially" married?
I was looking at soome of the character pages here and has some questions in regars to the last names of certain characters for the TV Series.
1. Shawn Greene - As he is Hershel's step son & not biological son, would it really make sense for his last name to be Greene? Wouldn't his last name be that of his biological fathers (which I know is unknown, but that's my point. We don't know his last name, just like say Otis whos last name we also dont know)? Unless he had it legally changed maybe but unless I'm mistaken that's not the case. So thus may I suggest to renaming his character page to Shawn (TV Series)
2. For Andrea, Amy, & Brandon I more or less have the same argument which is that their last names are known. We often take IMDb information into heavy consideration for factual information here on the wiki and all their actors on IMDb are credited with the characters full name; Andrea Harrison, Amy Harrison, & Brandon Rose.
3. Also, to take into note for Andrea & Amy is that Terry Harrison from the video game series mentions having 2 daughters called Andrea & Amy. Now granted you could argue that could be anyone and just because they have the same name doesnt mean they are the same person but let's be honest, what are the odds that that's a coincidence (and yes you can argue it's a simple easter egg but if anything then that would lend more creedance to the fact that they are one & the same as things that have happened in Survival Instincts are considered cannon, especially given the fact that on Daryl's TV page you have a link to his Survival Instincts Page for pre & post apocalypse things that happened to him outside the TV series similarly to how comic Glenn has a link to his video game page). Furthermore, on both Anrea & Amy Harrison's page, under their trivia section it says "At some point, Daryl encountered an elderly couple, at which the elderly man mentioned searching for their missing daughters, Amy and Andrea. Coincidentally, Daryl will meet the two sisters on his way to Atlanta Survivor Camp in the near future." That would mean (in my opinion) that those arn't just two any random people with the same name but instead the very same exact people that we refrenced by Terry Harrison, especially since Andrea & Amy are linked to their TV Pages & Near Future link to the TV Series
1) We are going to leave it at Shawn Greene, as other medium as depicted him as Shawn Greene. If you feel strongly about changing his last name, I would start a thread on the forums or on his talk page, but I am in favor of leaving it as Shawn Greene.
2) IMDB can be edited by anyone and I have noticed many errors on IMDB. A random user added the last name "Harrison" to IMDB with no source other than citing Survival Instinct, which has been deemed not cannon to the TV storyline I believe. Yes it's implied but it's not canon anymore. As for Brandon, same thing, random person decided TV Brandon was "Brandon Rose". Not sure why they meshed his name with Tammy Rose.
3) Again, Survival Instinct was deemed non-cannon. For now, all that information can stay under Trivia referring the Survival Instinct nods. I don't think the SI information should be on Daryl's TV page.
Hey man, may I ask you if it is a big spoiler if I add those characters that appeared in Michonne's hallucination right now? Because since we already created the pages for Virgil's family, which is also kinda of a spoiler, then if it is a big deal with this? If it is, I have no problem with not adding those things now.
I mean, you kinda need to mention how they appear, if you're gonna mention it at all. Since those characters are dead (some of them, anyway), it wouldn't take someone long to put two and two together. Personally, I'd leave it as is for now. We only have to wait until morning.