The depot served as a fuel storage station for the United States military near the Mexican border prior to the outbreak.
With the breakdown of society and the rise of the undead, the depot was presumably abandoned by the military. Several weeks after the initial outbreak, a group of scavengers from Broke Jaw Ranch scour the depot for fuel and supplies. A few members of the group also take the time to execute innocent survivors who were trying to cross the border, in order to research the amount of time it takes for a corpse to reanimate. While scavenging, the group takes Travis, Madison, Nick, Alicia, and Luciana into custody.
The depot is eventually overrun by a horde of walkers that breach the perimeter via the underground tunnels.
- Alicia Clark
- Luciana Galvez
- Travis Manawa
- Nicholas Clark
- Madison Clark
- Troy Otto
- Blake Sarno
- Mexican Captive
- Numerous unnamed captives
- Numerous Broke Jaw Ranch militiamen
- Mexican Captive (Alive and Zombified)
- Steven (Alive and Zombified)
- Numerous unnamed captives (Alive and Zombified)
- At least 2 unnamed Broke Jaw Ranch militiamen