Monopoly: The Walking Dead Survival Edition is the classic game of Monopoly, but themed to fit the world of The Walking Dead. It is based on the Comic Series and was available on October 2, 2013.
- Despite its post-apocalyptic setting, MONOPOLY: The Walking Dead Survival Edition (APR132229, $39.99) delivers classic Monopoly wheeling and dealing game play. Players vie for, and then must fortify, the prime real estate and resources that will sustain their lives. There’s only one victor that will outlast the others—whether living or undead—when all is said and done. This completely customized game features six collectible tokens, optional speed play and a fight to the finish!
The standard Monopoly pieces are given a unique spin to fit the world of Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead.
Currency has been replaced with supplies. Houses are walls and hotels are guard towers. Chance cards become Scavenge cards, and the Community Chest cards are Supply Chest cards. Income Tax has been replaced with herd, the Luxury Tax has been replaced with Protection. Other changes include the following:
- Running Water
- Custom The Walking Dead Game Board
- 28 The Walking Dead Title Deed Cards
- 6 collectible tokens: Bucket of body parts, Katana, Rick’s hat, Telephone, R.V., Lucille
- 16 Scavenger Cards & 16 Supply Chest Cards
- 32 houses renamed walls & 12 hotels renamed guard towers
- 2 dice
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|