| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
The Monroe Colonists are a group of survivors that were first encountered in "In Too Deep" of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Michonne. They were led by Norma, and lived in Monroe. They are the primary antagonistic group in the entire game.
The group was not formed before the apocalypse.
This colony's leader, Norma, built a place in sea named Monroe and all colonists live in this building.
They attacked the house and are all likely killed as they are not seen after Michonne escapes the burning house. All she sees are corpses of the dead colonists and walkers.
- Jonas (Doctor)
- Norma (Leader)
- Randall (Second-in-Command)
- Several unnamed inhabitants
This list shows the victims the Monroe Colonists have killed:
- Greg (Accidental, Alive)
- Oak (Determinant)
- Zachary (Determinant)
- Samantha (Caused, Determinant)
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Zachary - Shot in the head by Samantha Fairbanks or Norma.
- Joe - Strangled by Michonne. (Determinant)
- Cam - Crushed by a tower.
- Randall - Head bashed in by Michonne. (Alive - Determinant) Shot in the head by Samantha, Norma, or Michonne (Alive or Zombified)
- Gabby - Shot in the head by Pete. (Determinant)
- Jonas - Shot in the head by Pete. (Determinant)
- Janey - Shot in the head by Michonne.
- Norma - Devoured by walkers or shot in the head by Michonne.
- At least 7 other members, determinately 5
|Video Game Groups|
|Lee's Group • Save-Lots Bandits • Cancer Support Group • Crawford • Steve's Group • Roman's Group • Roberto's Group • Survivor Camp Group • Cabin Group • Carver's Group • Russian Group • Wellington • The Companion • Monroe Colonists • Scavenger Group • Prescott (Destruction Survivors) • The New Frontier • Kingdom Group • Ericson's Boarding School • The Delta|