She is seen walking around town with her daughter and husband. She and her family also inspect the newly acquired vehicles taken from the National Guard by the Governor and listens to his speech.
Mrs. Foster is seen walking in the street with her husband and daughter.
Mrs. Foster attends and works at the barbecue with her family handing the residents of Woodbury drinks. She listens to the Governor's toast and then is seen skipping in the streets with her Daughter.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", Mrs. Foster's fate is unclear. However, she is most likely dead. It is likely she was among the Woodbury soldiers killed in the prison or among those massacred by the Governor out on the road as she was not seen with the remaining Woodburians arriving at the prison.
- Killed By
- Prison Residents or Philip Blake
Mrs. Foster is among the residents shot to death inside the prison or by the Governor after refusing to return to the prison to continue fighting.
This list shows the victims Mrs. Foster has killed.
- Possibly a few zombies
- Mrs. Foster and her family were listed as Featured Family in the scripts for the Woodbury scenes in Season 3.
- Carol Lane Tresan referred to her character in "Say the Word" as the Sexy Bartender.
- According to Carol Lane Tresan she was taken off the show due to her striking similarity to Sarah Wayne Callies (she also serves as a stand-in for Sarah), who portrayed Lori Grimes, who had died earlier in the season.
- Casting directors have confirmed that any Woodbury character, extra or otherwise, not seen alive in the Season 3 finale have been assumed dead as all soldiers were killed in the prison assault and subsequent massacre.
- Carol Lane Tresan Interview