Ms. Martin was a nurse at Ericson's Boarding School.
When the headmaster and other adults fled from school, she stayed with the children. She was the one who taught Ruby basic first aid. At some point, she was attacked by walkers and her zombified form was found by Clementine, Mitch, and Ruby, Clementine kills her at Ruby's request and Ms. Martin is then buried or burned.
- Zombies (Assumed, Off-Screen, Alive)
It is assumed that she was attacked by zombies and later reanimated as a walker.
- Clementine (Zombified, Out of Mercy)
She is stabbed in the head by Clementine as a walker.
Ruby and Ms. Martin have a good relationship. Ms. Martin taught Ruby how to patch people up. Stitching, local anesthetics, painkillers, and fever reducers. Ruby became devastated to see her as a walker and asked Clementine to put her down, being unable to do it herself. She also wanted to give her a proper burial instead of burning her as Mitch desired.
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- "Suffer The Children" (Zombified)
- When Clementine enters the room and Ms. Martin attacks her, she's unable to kill Clementine because she has a zip tie around her wrist. This could possibly mean she was bitten first and then tied herself up to avoid hurting and/or killing someone while being a walker.
- In "Done Running", Marlon says all the adults left the children at the boarding school to fend for themselves. In "Suffer The Children", it is revealed that Ms. Martin was the only adult that stayed behind to look after the kids. It is unknown why Marlon never mentioned Ms. Martin.
- Ms. Martin is one of the many amputees in the series, having her hand torn off by Clementine or Mitch.