Nothing is known about Ms. McLeod's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that she was already a resident living in Woodbury, although it is known that she has arthritis.
Ms. McLeod is seen walking around town with other people while Karen argues with Caesar Martinez about Noah. Later, she is mentioned by Milton Mamet as the one with arthritis, in which The Governor takes a look at her and promises her that they will find another way for her to serve the town, so she does not need to be a fighter.
Ms. McLeod is first seen with other residents in a room with children watched by Sasha Williams. The next morning, Ms. McLeod boards a bus with the other women, children, and elderly residents to be evacuated to the prison after learning what the Governor had done to the townspeople. Upon arriving at the prison, she takes a brief look at her new surroundings before being led inside by Hershel Greene along with the rest of the remaining residents of Woodbury.
After the Governor and his army attack the prison, Ms. McLeod's fate is unknown after the majority of the survivors evacuate on the bus. If she did not die during the time-skip between Seasons 3 and 4, or from the flu prior to the attack, Ms. McLeod was killed during the prison attack.
- Killed By
- Natural Causes (Possibly, Off-Screen)
Given her old age, it's possible that she may have died during the time skip of seasons 3 and 4.
- Patrick (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Infected, Off-Screen)
- Greg (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Infected, Off-Screen)
One night in the prison, Patrick died from the flu, reanimated, and began to wreak havoc in Cell Block D. It's possible that she may have died during this attack
- The Flu (Possibly, Off-Screen)
If she survived the walker outbreak in Cell Block D then she may have been one of the victims of the flu.
- Philip Blake (Possibly, Caused, Off-Screen)
- The Governor's Militia (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Off-Screen)
- Zombies (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Infected, Off-Screen)
If she had survived up until this point then she surley would have died during the prison attack as no other survivors past the ones we see are seen after this.
This list shows the victims Ms. McLeod has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
- Despite a thread on The Walking Dead fansite, Spoil the Dead, reportedly confirming that Lucie O'Ferrall was asked by producers to appear in Season 4 with the other Woodbury extras, she was not seen in any of the episodes. Prison extra Will Martin has reported that Lucie O'Ferrall was not on set for any filming, as the actress became unavailable for filming after her husband suddenly passed away.