Nothing is known about Ms. McLeod's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she suffered from arthritis.
Ms. McLeod is seen walking around town with other people while Karen argues with Martinez about Noah. Later, she is mentioned by Milton Mamet as the one with arthritis, in which The Governor takes a look at her and promises her that they will find another way for her to serve the town, so she does not need to be a fighter.
Ms. McLeod congregates near the main gate with several other adults and children staying behind in Woodbury as the militia prepares to raid the prison. Later that day, she is seen inside a building with Mrs. Richards and several others as they sit around and chat. The next morning, Ms. McLeod is among the remaining Woodburians to be evacuated and welcomed to the prison and invited to join the community.
After the Governor and his army attack the prison, Ms. McLeod's fate is unknown after the majority of the survivors evacuate on the bus. If she did not die during the time-skip between Seasons 3 and 4, or from the flu prior to the attack, Ms. McLeod was killed during the prison attack.
- Killed By
- Natural Causes (Possibly, Off-Screen)
Given her old age, it's possible that she may died from natural causes.
- Patrick (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Infected, Off-Screen)
- Greg (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Infected, Off-Screen)
One night in the prison, Patrick died from the flu, reanimated, and began to wreak havoc in Cell Block D. It's possible that she may have died during this attack.
- The Flu (Possibly, Off-Screen)
If she survived the walker outbreak in Cell Block D, then she possibly succumbed to the flu.
- Philip Blake (Possibly, Caused, Off-Screen)
- The Governor's Militia (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Off-Screen)
- Zombies (Possibly, Caused or Direct, Infected, Off-Screen)
If she had survived up until this point, then she either died in the Governor's attack or was devoured by the reanimated residents on the bus.
This list shows the victims Ms. McLeod has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
|✔||Appears||✔||Voice is heard|
|👁||Appears with no lines||✔||Appears in a flashback|
|✔||Appears as a walker||🖼||Appears in a photograph/video|
|✔||Appears as a corpse||✔||Appears in a hallucination/dream|
- Despite a thread on The Walking Dead fansite Spoil the Dead, reportedly confirming that Lucie O'Ferrall was asked by producers to appear in Season 4 with the other Woodbury extras, she was not seen in any of the episodes. It was later reported that Lucie O'Ferrall was not on set for any filming, as the actress became unavailable for filming after her husband suddenly passed away.
- Despite Ms. McLeod's absence from Season 4, her character was considered alive up until "Inmates" where all remaining prison survivors were killed off in the prison attack and on the bus, including Ms. McLeod.