|This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series or TV Series counterparts, or the Fear character with the same name.|
Nicholas is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Nicholas (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Citizen
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Rare (3 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +20% Defense against ranged characters.
- Adrenaline Rush: Calm Shot (Deal 200% damage to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
- Killed By
- The Saviors (Caused)
- Unnamed survivor (Before Reanimation)
During the events of the Hilltop invasion, an unnamed savior cuts Nicholas's back with an infected machete, sealing his fate. After several hours of suffering from the symptoms of a roamer bite, and saying his final goodbye to Paula, Nicholas dies from his fever.
After he dies from his fever and Paula leaves the room, Dr. Harlan Carson orders an unknown survivor to stab Nicholas in the head so he wouldn't turn. His body is later put with Marcus's, Richard's, Arnold's, and possibly others'. He is presumed to have been buried or cremated.
This list shows the victims Nicholas has killed:
- Nicholas is one of five characters to have Calm Shot as their Adrenaline Rush. The others being Trey Barker, Chris, Danny and Nathan.