|This article is about the Prison resident. You may be looking for the Savior.|
Almost nothing is known about Noris' life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he had a son.
Noris is among the prison residents to escape Cell Block D during the zombie attack.
Noris joined his teenage son in quarantine in Cell Block A a short time after he entered with a group of other prison residents. When Hershel Greene checks on the survivors, he asks Noris if his son is okay. When Hershel leaves the cell and is attacked by a zombified woman, Noris comes to Hershel's rescue with a handgun, only to get his arm bitten by his zombified son. In panic, he fires in random directions and his crossfire accidentally hits a woman in the chest. His son then starts biting into the back of his neck, subsequently leading to Noris' death.
Minutes later, he reanimates and attacks Hershel's daughter Maggie, who puts him down with a shot under the chin.
- Killed By
- His Son (Infected, Alive)
As Noris assists Hershel, who is pinned down by a walker, he is bitten on the neck by his zombified son, who then proceeds to devour him.
- Maggie Rhee (Zombified)
While Maggie is running to find Hershel, she stumbles upon a zombified Noris and shoots him under the chin.
This list shows the victims Noris has killed:
- Noris is credited as Father in "Internment".
- The name Noris is not used in any dialogue or credits, but it was the name given to Jan Harrelson for his role and can be seen on his professional resume.
- Jan Harrelson's resume also indicates that he appeared in "Infected", although he was not credited.
- Noris is the only survivor to be killed in the TV series by his own child. In Noris' case, he was bitten by his son.
- His death is similar to Douglas Monroe's death in the Comic Series, in the aspect of accidentally shooting a living survivor while being attacked by zombies.