|This article is about the Video Game characher. You may be looking for the Mexican actor.|
- 1 Pre-Apocalypse
- 2 Post-Apocalypse
- 3 Killed Victims
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Nothing is known about Omar's life prior to or as the outbreak began. He may have had an interest in cooking, which could explain his role as the cook.
In the early days of the outbreak the teachers left Omar along with everyone else to fend for themselves. Marlon along with Brody took it upon themselves to keep the students safe. Omar took up the position of cooking for the group.
Omar is seen in the school yard, with Louis, preparing dinner for the school. Clementine and AJ can speak to them, and Omar says that the dinner is not ready yet. If they are spoken to four times, Omar will say that just because AJ is cute, doesn't mean to say that dinner will be ready any quicker. Later in the episode, he is seen when Clem confronts Marlon about the trade. When Clem appeals to Louis or Violet, he can be seen ganging up on Marlon with the rest of the school. He is shocked and horrified when AJ kills Marlon.
Omar is first seen in flashbacks that take place directly after Marlon's death. He is clearly shocked at AJ's actions, though he does not retaliate. He proposes that the school should take a vote, determining if Clementine and AJ should remain at the school, or should leave.
He is seen throughout the episode mostly preparing for the upcoming Delta raid alongside the rest of the group. After Clementine spots members of Delta creeping around the school, he is brought together along with the other members of the group and given orders by Clementine. Moments later, he is suddenly shot in his left leg by Dorian, a member of Delta, sending the group into a frenzy and beginning the raid. He is immediately dragged behind cover by Clementine, where he asks her to leave him and focus on the raiders.
Towards the end of the raid, it can be seen that he was kidnapped by Delta off screen alongside Aasim. Louis or Violet (Determinant) will also be captured.
Omar is seen sharing a cell with Aasim when Clementine, AJ, and Violet/Louis infiltrate the ship. When Lilly reveals to the prisoners that Minerva killed Sophie, her own sister, Omar is seen looking horrified at the revelation.
After Clementine escapes her cell, she frees opens the cells, releasing Violet/Louis, Omar, and Aasim. If Louis was captured in the previous episode, Omar will assist Aasim in carrying him to safety. If Violet was saved, Aasim will help carry Omar off the ship, as he appears to be injured.
After Clementine and AJ get off the Delta's sinking ship, he is seen with Aasim hiding behind cover. After Clementine notices that Willy and Ruby are preparing a cart to get everyone back to the school. After Clementine kills a few walkers, Aasim helps him get into the cart with the others, sitting Omar down inside of it. Him and everyone else excluding Clementine and AJ head back to the school after the Delta's soldiers are killed.
This list shows the victims Omar has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- In an early version of the script, Omar was the one who died on the bridge in "Take Us Back", instead of Minerva. This was cut, due to the fact that Tenn would have had a more emotional reaction to Minerva dying instead of Omar.
- Omar is one of three characters voiced by Keith Silverstein, the others being Yonatan and Michael.
- He has the least lines out of the Ericson's Boarding School survivors.
- In "Suffer the Children", Omar is the only member of the school not seen during the preparation for the Delta.
- Omar was originally going to be seen putting walker heads on spikes with Ruby, but this was cut.
- According to Willy, Omar carries around a rabbit's foot with him. If Clementine takes it and speaks to Omar in "Broken Toys", he will say that it clearly doesn't work.
- Omar is one of the seven characters that are alive at the end of Season 4, regardless of the player's choices. The others being Clementine, Alvin Jr., Willy, Aasim, Ruby, and Rosie.
- Omar is one of eleven characters to appear in all four episodes of Season 4, the others being Clementine, Alvin Jr., Violet, Louis, Tennessee, Ruby, Willy, Aasim, Rosie, and Abel.
- Omar is listed in the special thanks section of the game's credits as "The Great Chef God Omar".
- Omar and Aasim can be the only teenage or young adult male characters left alive if Louis and James died
- Omar is one the ten characters that are confirmed to survive the events of the game series, regardless of the players' choices.