|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Video Game counterpart.|
- "You might want to quiet down, unless you want your face chewed off."
- —Omid to Kenny.[src]
Post-Apocalypse & Pre-Apocalypse
Main Article: Omid (Video Game)
Events of Road to Survival
Omid is present when Lee stops the train so the group can clear a road block. He assists in clearing the Walkers nearby. While Kenny discusses weather more will show up, Omid reveals some are; several come from the woods amd attack. He fends then off with an assault rifle and gets back on the train with the others.
They all quickly reach Savannah but ditch the train near the woods rather than enter the main city, fearful of being attacked. They take refuge in the gym of a high school for the night. While sleeping, Walkers and Bandits break in, awaking Clementine. She informs everyone, Lee taking Chuck with him to check it out, telling Omid to watch Clementine. As the battle picks up, Kenny leaves to help Lee, Omid joining soon after when the Walkers overwhelm the trio.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All tough teammates get +24 crit and all teammates get +20% defense.
- Adrenaline Rush: Push Them Back (Deal 275% damage to up to 3 enemies)
- Killed By
- Michelle (Accidental)
As Michelle holds Clementine at gunpoint, Omid slowly and quietly enters the bathroom. When the door closes loudly behind him, Michelle immediately reacts by shooting him in the chest without hesitation upon noticing him.
This list shows the victims Omid has killed:
- Brie (Zombified, Determinant)
- Ben Paul (Indirectly Caused, Accidental, Determinant)
- A few unnamed bandits
- Numerous counts of zombies
- His Road to Survival arc serves to link what occurred after the events of Episode Three and Four of the main game, depicting what occurred in the 12 hour time gap.