|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
Overkill's The Walking Dead is an upcoming video game, that takes place within Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead comic series' universe, developed by Overkill Software, the same company that produced the Payday series. It was announced on August 13, 2014 , and was slated for a 2016 release.  However, the game has undergone several delays and recent news indicate that the release for the game has been rescheduled for November 6, 2018 (PC version), and later in February 2019 for the console versions.
"In 2018 Washington will fall – what will you do?" 
Overkill’s The Walking Dead is a co-op first person shooter with elements of action, role-playing, survival horror and stealth, that invites players to explore the hugely popular The Walking Dead universe, where they will play the role of survivors fending for themselves in a post-apocalyptic world dominated by flesh-eating walkers. There will also be cooperative play.
For a complete list of characters please see Overkill's The Walking Dead Characters.
- Warren Burke as Aidan Hunt
- Kari Wahlgren as Heather Campbell
- William Hope as Grant Moore
- Stephanie Sheh as Maya Evans
- Helen Sadler as Reina
- Renee Faia as Sarah Bridger
- Gideon Emery as Anderson Banks
- Richard Brake as Hurst
- Duane Shepard as Caleb Bernard
- Philece Sampler as Peggy Ann
- Crispin Freeman as The Wanderer
- In a recent stream with the developers it was hinted that we will encounter some characters from the Comic and TV Series through the game, and possibly from the Telltale Games. 
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|