|This article is about one of the Saviors. You may be looking for the Hilltop resident in the Comic Series, TV Series, Video Game, Road to Survival or No Man's Land, the Woodbury soldier, the Webisodes character, the Alexandria Safe-Zone resident, the Here's Negan character, the Fear character, the New Frontier doctor, the Social Game character, the Dead Reckoning character, the author, the producer, or the actor.|
- "Best count--we've lost less than ten, won't really know until we can regroup. I've got men gathering just to the east and west of the front of the house. They're keeping quiet like you wanted. We're ready to storm it whenever you are. [...] Most everyone. Rest are either dead or will hear us when we charge in and join."
- —Paul briefing Negan.[src]
Nothing is known about Paul's life before or as the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Virginia.
At some point, Paul joined the Saviors and rose to rank of "lieutenant".
Paul is present during the bombing of Alexandria and presumably leads a small team of Saviors, similar to Dwight. He is able to retreat when the Hilltop forces attack.
Paul attacks the Hilltop along with the rest of the Saviors. After the defenders retreat to the Barrington house, Paul does a head count and has the Saviors surround it, before briefing Negan on the situation. He then attacks the house along with the rest of the Saviors. It is unknown if he was able to retreat or was killed during the attack. However, it is assumed he was killed as he hasn't made an appearance since this volume.
This list shows the victims Paul has killed:
- Betsy (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Charles (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Mr. Orson (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Mrs. Orson (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Orson children (Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Possibly several Alexandria, Hilltop and Kingdom residents
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Paul is one of four known Savior lieutenants, with the other three being Dwight, Connor, and an unnamed Savior.