Paul R. Williams High School is a secondary school in the El Sereno community of Los Angeles, California, that appears in AMC's Fear the Walking Dead. It was destroyed along with the rest of the city as a result of Operation Cobalt.
Los Angeles, California
The high school is a typical school where adolescents go for the purpose of gaining an education. Its extracurricular activities include sports such as soccer, and its team name appears to be the "Broncos".
This list shows the people who worked at the school:
- Rocky Knath - Drama Teacher
- Unnamed Physics Teacher
- Art Costa - The Principal of the school
- Madison Clark - Guidance Counsellor in her late 30s; Fiancée of Travis Manawa
- Travis Manawa - English Teacher in his 40s; Fiancé of Madison Clark
This list shows students who attend the school:
- Alicia Clark - Daughter of Madison Clark; Girlfriend of Matt Sale
- Dominic Fratto
- Nicholas Clark - Former Student
- Matt Sale - Boyfriend of Alicia Clark
- In the pilot, the school scenes were filmed inside an actual L.A. high school, Woodrow Wilson High, but for the rest of the season, production shifted to Vancouver, in Killarney Secondary School.
- The name of the school in series is named by an actual architect Paul Revere Williams who designed Woodrow Wilson High school in real life.
|Fear The Walking Dead Organizations|
|Paul R. Williams High School • Los Angeles Police Department • Temple Community Hospital • California Army National Guard • El Sereno Safezone • Connor's Pirates • Abigail Hacienda • Mexican Navy • La Colonia • Los Hermanos • La Manas • Rosarito Beach Hotel • Oscar Diaz's Group • Brandon's Group • Otto Family Survivalist Organization • Black Hat Reservation • Gonzalez Dam • The Proctors • Leland's Group • Dell Diamond Baseball Stadium • The Vultures • Clayton's Group • Morgan's Group • CRM • Logan's Crew • Annie's Group|