Pocky is a playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Pocky's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Nothing is known about Pocky's experiences in the undead outbreak, other than that he is a well adapted survivor.
As a Playable Character
Pocky - "Limited Edition"
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Distracting Slice (Deal 350% damage and impair for 1 turn to up to 3 enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Guardian (When this character performs a critical attack on an anemy, they will apply a damage negating shield on an ally with the lowest HP. The shield will remain active until it negates 1 incoming attack against the ally.)
This list shows the victims Pocky has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Numerous counts of unnamed people
- Pocky is likely inspired by Youtuber "PockySweets", as he is one of two Youtubers whom Scopely has said they will be implemented into the game, the other being Matthew Patrick, or "MatPat", from "TheGameTheorists".
- Pocky is one of many characters to have Guardian as their Specialist Skill. For other characters, see Guardian.
- Given that Road to Survival follows the comic timeline, Pocky's profession is an anachronism, given that the outbreak started in 2003/2004, but YouTube wasn't founded until 2005.