|This article is about the Video Game programmer. You may be looking for the actor or the other actor, or the Video Game character.|
- "Randy Tudor. Good man. DAMN fine man. Powerful 'stache. One of the greats."
- —Lee Everett during an Easter egg in the episode "No Time Left" and Paul Monroe during an Easter egg in the episode "Above the Law".[src]
Randy Tudor is the lead programmer at Telltale Games. He is well known for being the subject of an Easter egg in The Walking Dead episodes "No Time Left," "Above The Law," "Suffer The Children," and "Broken Toys."
- The Curse of Monkey Island (1997)
- Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (1999)
- ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth (2002)
- CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (2006)
- Bone: The Great Cow Race (2006)
- Sam & Max series (2006-2008)
- Tales of Monkey Island (2009)
- Back to the Future: The Game (2010)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.