Not much is known about Rashid except that he married a women called Vanessa and had two daughters with her. He also may have been a fisherman of sorts given how he trades supplies with Pete every time they cross paths.
Rashid was due to trade supplies with Pete and his crew on The Companion when the pair were attacked. Vanessa tried to keep in radio contact with Pete only for Michonne to turn it off or for the signal to fade out. (Determinant) Worried, Pete and Michonne went searching for them despite Oak and Berto being skeptical they were alive.
If you enter The Mobjack through the stairs, Pete will find a photo of Vanessa's and Rashid's two daughters what means that Vanessa and Rashid were on this ferry. It is unknown what became of them after that.
- Killed By
- Unknown causes
It is confirmed he died at the ferry.
This list shows the victims Rashid has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Originally Rashid and Vanessa were supposed to appear in the game but it was cut. In-game files contain Rashid's model and based on the location files it is suggested that they took refuge in the Fairbanks' house. 
- Based on his name, Rashid might be of Middle-Eastern descent.
- Kent Mudle confirms Rashid and Vanessa’s status on Tumblr, also stating that Rashid had a used hallucination. “Rashid and Vanessa were at one point the people Michonne had spooky visions of, instead of her daughters. I remember working on a shot of Rashid spookily appearing just beyond the herd on the beach at the start of episode 2. They were also going to be found dead, but now it’s just implied they died in the ferry (you see a picture of their kids there.)
- ↑ https://telltale.com/community/discussion/71545/details-that-people-might-forget-dont-notice-or-just-dont-know-about-the-walking-dead/p172