|This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
- 1 Pre-Apocalypse
- 2 Post-Apocalypse
- 3 As a Playable Character
- 4 Death
- 5 Killed Victims
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
Little is known of Raso's life prior to or as the outbreak began, other than that he lived in Baltimore, Maryland.
Area 24 - Alexandria Safe-Zone
Area 25 - The Sanctuary
Roadmap - Saviors: Part 3
As a Playable Character
(NOTE: This character is only available as an ally and cannot be obtained through legitimate means.)
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Fast
- Role: Support
- Rarity: Common (1 Star)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Gouge (Deal 200% damage and cause 150 bleed damage for 2 turns to a line of enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Neutralize (When this character attacks an enemy that has 90% or more adrenaline, the enemy will be impaired for 1 turn.)
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
- Killed By
In an attempt to get the saviors to back off, Veronica manages to kill Raso. It is unknown if he was put down.
This list shows the victims Raso has killed:
- Raso is one of few characters to debut in a Roadmap mission before being added to the main story.
- Raso is one of many characters to have Neutralize as their Specialist Skill. For other characters, see Neutralize.
- In the "New: Romanov" Roadmap released around April 18th, 2020, there was a character named Knox (not to be confused with Knox) who had the same appearance as Raso. Whether or not this was intentional or an error on Scopely's part is unknown, as the character of "Knox" has not been seen since.