|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the criminal.|
- "Look, the fact is, Bill had every reason to kill me when I helped you guys... but he didn't. Obviously I don't know what happened while you all were gone, but he's given me a second chance and I know he'd do the same for you."
- —Reggie to the group about Carver.[src]
Reggie (born Rajeev) is an original character who appears in "In Harm's Way" of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season Two. He is a member of Carver's Group that helped the cabin group escape from Howe's Hardware, but he was placed in the pen after he failed to escape with them.
- 1 Pre-Apocalypse
- 2 Post-Apocalypse
- 3 Death
- 4 Killed Victims
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Trivia
Very little is known about Reggie's life prior to or as the outbreak began. He tells the group that he immigrated to America from India before the outbreak. He also speaks of how he got his name before the outbreak; a coffee shop barista misheard his name as Reggie as he was ordering a drink. The name stuck to him and he eventually had it legally changed.
Nothing is known about his life when he was with William Carver's community back in the day, before he, and the rest of the cabin group decided to leave after the disagreements between Luke and Carver about how they should run things in the community. The conflict between Carver and Rebecca emerged and made things worse. They soon escaped from the community. However, when he and the others were running away from the community, he accidentally fell, and was left behind. It is assumed that he got captured by Carver, and being put in the pen, along with Jane and Mike.
One day, Carver ordered Reggie to do work outside of the community walls. Unbeknownst to him, a walker snuck up on him, and bit his arm. Mike, in order to save his life, killed the walker and hacked Reggie's left arm off, thus making Reggie an amputee.
Reggie is the first person who the cabin survivors meet when they are taken out to the yard by Troy. The group notices his missing arm and they express their guilt for what happened to him. He then explains that he lost his arm because a walker bit him while working on the wall and his arm was quickly taken off by Mike, claiming that it seemed like Mike did it before. Sarah mentions to Clementine that he helped them to previously escape from Carver's camp, but Reggie himself couldn't leave because he fell and the group left him behind. Kenny will later distract Reggie by talking to him, allowing Clementine to be able to look around the yard. If Clementine touches things, Reggie will kindly ask Clementine to stop. If Clementine tries to open the gate, Troy will come in and criticize Reggie.
The next day, Clementine and Sarah meet him at the greenhouse on the roof to pick berries. Reggie tells them how to do it, and Clementine has the option to either help Sarah or do her own work. When Carver comes, he blames Reggie for the lack of progress if either Clementine didn't do her work by helping Sarah or if Sarah didn't pick the berries correctly. If Clementine states it was her fault or that Sarah didn't understand, Carver brushed this off, saying "it aint your fault". He tells the girls to wait outside while he talks with Reggie. Moments later, the two come out and Reggie pleads for forgiveness as he is backed up across the roof. Carver simply tells him he's given him plenty of chances, glares at him and proceeds to push him off the roof to his death.
- Killed By
Reggie is pushed off the roof as punishment for his "weakness" and "incompetence" by William Carver after Sarah either cause Clementine to go help her do the job, or try doing so, but fails, causing in any case, the jobs to not be finished. Given that Reggie remained in the spot where he fell, it is likely his brain was damaged in the fall, preventing his reanimation.
This list shows the victims Reggie has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- His real name was Rajeev which he later legally changed to Reggie when he immigrated to the United States.
- He is the only character in The Walking Dead franchise known to legally change his name.
- Reggie is one of the many amputees in The Walking Dead. For other victims, see Amputated Victims.
- Of them, Reggie is the only character of The Walking Dead Universe to already be an amputee in his initial appearance, missing his left arm when he appeared.
- Reggie is also one of three characters in the video game who are amputees regardless of the players actions, the other being Mark and Clementine.
- Reggie is also one of three characters to have their left arms bitten and amputated, the other beings Lee (Determinant) and Abel (Determinant).
- Reggie is determinately the only character of "In Harm's Way" to be introduced and killed, if Alvin died in "A House Divided". Otherwise, Hank is also introduced and killed in this episode.