- "Come on! Get it!"
- —Richard Foster's Daughter to a dog playing fetch[src]
Very little is known about the Foster daughter's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she was the daughter of Richard Foster and Mrs. Foster, and had a pet dog who survived along with her. It is possible that she lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
The Foster daughter is seen walking around town with her mother and father. She and her family also inspect the newly-acquired vehicles taken from the National Guard by the Governor and listen to his speech.
The daughter is seen walking in the street with her parents.
The girl is seen outside playing with a dog as the other townspeople enjoy the Governor's barbecue. She is then held by her father as they listen to the Governor's speech.
Richard Foster's daughter is seen riding her bike in the street.
The girl is seen riding her bike in the street.
- "Walk With Me" (No Lines)
- "Killer Within" (No Lines)
- "Say the Word"
- "Hounded" (No Lines)
- "When the Dead Come Knocking" (No Lines)
- The girl and her family were listed as Featured Family in the scripts for the Woodbury scenes in Season 3.
- While her parents were both killed off, the fate of this character is unclear. The casting directors confirmed all Woodbury extras were killed off in the Season 3 finale, whether they appeared or not, though it is unclear if this is intended for the young children as well.
- Carol Lane Tresan Interview