|This article is about the Savior. You may be looking for the mentioned Savior of the same name.|
Nothing is known about Roy's life prior to or as the outbreak began. He may lived somewhere in or near Virginia.
At some point in the apocalypse, Roy somehow came into contact with a group named "The Saviors" which he subsequently joined.
Roy is seen at the marketplace and steps in during a confrontation between a worker and a vendor. He and his fellow Saviors then proceed to beat the worker to death after he gets violent.
Roy accompanies Simon and numerous other Saviors to the Hilltop to get Dr. Harlan Carson since their own doctor, Emmett Carson was killed by Negan. After being unsuccessfully stopped by Enid, he enters the cellar of the Hilltop, taking vegetables, without noticing Daryl and Maggie hiding inside. He is later seen leaving the Hilltop with Simon and the other Saviors.
Roy is among the Saviors traveling with Negan to Alexandria. When they came across the fallen trees in the road, he used a chainsaw to help remove the branches. He is present outside Alexandria as Negan addresses Rick and his people and saves Negan's life when he unveils the undead Sasha from the coffin. However, he then has his face eaten by Sasha and is killed.
- Killed By
As Roy pulls a zombified Sasha off of Negan, she rips off part of Roy's face, killing him.
This list shows the victims Roy has killed:
- Savior 5 (Alive, Alongside his fellow Saviors)
- Himself (Indirectly Caused)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Roy was not credited for his appearance in "The Cell".
- Roy is the only person in Season 7 who was killed by a walker.
- He is one of two Saviors named Roy. Similar to Fat Joey and Skinny Joey, the other Roy is called Little Roy.