|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for her TV Series counterpart.|
- "We're willing to take our chances...going back on the road isn't an option. We're making a stand here. Thing is, guns are scarce, bullets even more so. It's taken us months to gather what we've got--staying in one place, not going to find much that way. I think you're bluffing. You couldn't kill us all if you wanted to. Now open that gate before we have to kill you."
- —Sandra to Rick Grimes.[src]
Sandra is a character and an antagonist first encountered in Issue 75 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead. She is a member of The Scavengers, and seemed to briefly act as their leader after Derek was killed, only to be gunned down moments later.
Nothing is known about Sandra's life before or as the outbreak began.
It is unclear on how she met Derek and his group or how she survived the outbreak. It was known that she escaped a building that was surrounded by zombies with the rest of the group, and assisted the other members of the group in attacking the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
- Killed By
- Alexandria Safe-Zone survivors.
Sandra is shot to death by the Alexandria survivors after her group attempts to breach into the community.
This list shows the victims Sandra has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- Sandra was one of many characters to have their name confirmed by a source other than the comic itself, others being Charlie, Gavin, Marco, Reggie, Craig, Andy, Liam, Carlos and Patrick.